This weekend...
Thursday night: HARRY POTTER RELEASE. 12:01am! Yes, I will be there. Aubree got tickets!
Friday night: The big bang piano bar with OT friends. It's basically karaoke with live piano players, and piano duels etc.
Saturday: Um. Have you all heard that I like alpacas? That my art project senior year was an alpaca painting? That my gmail was joycethealpaca@gmail.com? Well, my friend OWNS alpacas, and she needs someone to keep it company in the back seat while she drives it to the vet. GUESS WHO?? ALL MY WILDEST DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE.
And Saturday night, fancy dinner at the Chase Park Plaza Hotel with the med school donors. I am so excited to meet mine, and to find out who the other OT recipients are (I only know of two, but I think that there are five or six of us).
Sunday: Church. Bike Ride. Movie.
Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment