Saturday, December 11, 2010

We FINALLY have our schedule for next semester. Just in case you were wondering what a typical school-week will look like...

Monday
10-11:50 Research and OT: Evidenced-based practice (basically a statistics/research class)
12pm-1 Fieldwork and Professional Competence II
3pm-5 Innovations in Assistive Technology to Support Participation

Tuesday
8-10 Neuroscience: Biological Basis of Performance
10-12 Environments that Impact Participation in Daily Life (this teacher is AWESOME)
3-5 Application of Neuroscience Principles to OT

Wednesdays
8-12 Application of Neuroscience Principles to OT Lab (they love giving us 4+ hour classes)
1-4 Innovations in Assistive Technology to Support Participation (yay! only 3 hours!)
4-5 Application of Neuroscience Principles to OT: self-directed lab (whatever that means)

Thursdays
10-12 Neuroscience: Biological: Basis of Performance
1-4 Environments that Impact Participation in Daily Life

Friday
9-12 Research for OT: Evidenced-based practice
2-4 Application of Neuroscience Principles to OT


I actually don't think that semester will be too bad. Neuroscience was my cluster within psychology, so I'm pretty well-versed in how a lot of that works. It will just be a LOT of sitting.

Now that I know that I can definitely handle the work load and stuff, I'm looking to add in some more activities next semester: biking/running/core regularly (a few road races, hopefully), and spending a few hours a week volunteering at Children's Hospital, in addition to all the fun, unstructured stuff.

But first things first, finals, and then BREAK! I'll be home in ONE WEEK!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive