Friday, February 4, 2011

Chi-town was a lot of fun this past weekend.

Basically highlights were...

-Chilling with the Paylan parents + Arpi and Arda Friday night, and then watching a movie. Arpi and I have similar tastes, so it's neat getting that kind of fix every once in awhile.

-Morning with the Paylan parents. And Sirun, the crazy bird.

-Going to the Chicago Science Museum and seeing baby chicks and tornadoes and other earth science-y things.

-Ethiopian food with Arpi and two other Armo's...Arie (knew him through ACYOA) and Karoon (new and awesome!). Plus the 10:30pm showing of True Grit. Jeff Bridges rocks!

-Kreeks stopped by so catching up with him.

-N Henrietta's (?) for brunch on Sunday. DeliciousAdorableEtc.

-Driving back home with fresh baked bread a la Mrs. Paylan.

Also, I officially can't wait for poon this year! I found out that Zari is definitely coming, as are a million and a half other people. Hooray! It's going to be the bestest! I think that it's my favorite Armenian event of the year.

I've always liked the midwest crew a lot, so it's really fun to be around them more frequently now.

Lastly, today we got to test reflexes on babies in class (OT's work with premature babies on frequently enough). Ahhhhhh I love playing with kids!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive