The weekends have been really fun since I've been back. This past weekend was a dueling piano bar/movie night (Last Samurai...yesss). This weekend is downtown + disney movies and Pi (pizza), as well as a partay Sunday evening a mi casa. Mostly, it's an excuse to decorate cookies and write silly valentines for some of our more funny teachers.
It's also supposed to be 50 degrees, which I'm psyched about. It's surprisingly cold here, mostly because a) the wind and b) clouds! The sun doesn't shine! Maybe I can coerce, er, convince someone to go outside and play frisbee with me.
My St. Nersess girls and I are having secret valentines, so to speak. I know that they all write epic letters (ask any of the session c counselors ;) and that conveniently none of them are in relationships (which makes them particularly keen on the idea), so that's something we're all excited about.
Other than that, the highlight of my day was realizing that I can import references into a program called EndNote (recommended by a prof). It keeps track of your references when working on a scholarly project, and will get all the information from the database. Basically, I compiled 30 citations in 2 minutes. Such a good feeling. And slightly sad that it's so thrilling :D
No comments:
Post a Comment