Saturday, February 26, 2011


One of my three best St. Louis frienz: Lori. Just because you'll probably hear about her.


Two new friends by the OT school.


Some more friends at the end of the Valentine's day party. Stephanie (second from left) is another best amiga.


Sarah C. made me this cookie, because I told her about the dream I had. I was on a whale watching trip in the Everglades and an old woman fell overboard. I dove in after her, and swam her to a rowboat, which Derek Jeter helped me load her into. It turned out that it was his grandma, and basically he was impressed with my willingness to get eaten by crazy creatures to help his grandma, and we had a good conversation.

Which I woke up in the middle of. hehe. Usually my dreams are a lot less dramatic and cool (having a test and not having studied etc), but I'm not complaining :)

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive