Saturday, February 26, 2011

Picture mania (several posts)


Leah and I after administering the I-Hope (it's an acronym) to Thelma.


Katherine and Mary (whose apartment I went to for the first time last week for the s'more thing) rescued this painting and frame from the trash room when they moved in. It is now the central feature of their living room. What a hoot!


Today for a scavenger hunt fundraiser, my team went as the Ugly Sweater Team. Christina's was the 12 days of Christmas. I actually ended up growing quite fond of mine (above). I also learned that I cannot do a good skeptical eyebrow in the process.


Joyce, Kaleigh (also a great friend!) and Christina.


And here we were today at Panera's. We were ready to start running around town for clues!

It was a fun and productive day!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive