Monday, March 28, 2011

Soldier - Ingrid Michaelson

The week at fieldwork was excellent. My CI was just so great about letting me do and lead so many things. Basically, I did all the assessment components (we do assessment this year, and intervention this summer/next year), client education, some treatments, and just getting a feel for the little things, like changing oxygen, doing transfers, and taking blood pressure. So cool! I definitely bonded with so many patients, and had way more fun than I was expecting! Other cool things were seeing some friends and going to some cool lectures Saturday at the lenten retreat, seeing my friend, Emily, twice, and hanging out with Steph and her friends in Ann Arbor. Great times all around! Mom, the music is for you. The second song is the country song that I think will be another "surprise hit" for you. It's a big deal here :P The first is Ingrid Michaelson, who I listened to on repeat on the way home, since we wore out Steve Mazza on the way up :) (Don't read too much into the music that I enjoy. I do believe in other things besides myself:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC0IhlquYlI

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive