
Ashley took this picture of me during class Wednesday. I was making a scrunch face, but it's also the only picture that I have of my new hair (unless I take one now...in which case I'd look like a drowned puppy. No thanks).
I'll try to post one where I don't look Asian or soaked in the coming weeks.
In other news, I officially signed up today to live in the dorms for next year! My three best friends in the program (Lori, Stephanie, and Rheanna) all live there, so I'm there all the time as it is--and then have to drive home at night. LAME. I look forward to just going up or down a few floors. It's also where the med school library and weight room is. Its also fun to hang out with their dorm friends and meet people not in our program. Yes, it'll be bathroom and kitchen sharing again, but hanging out with my friends tips the scale far in in favor of that choice. I'm excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment