Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fieldwork was so much fun.

I was born to do this.

Also, I got asked back if I need a place to do my level 2 fieldwork. I might still try for a children's hospital closer to home, but it was just such an amazing environment. The staff were phenomenal as a staff, with each other. They lived out the reasons that they became OTs/PTs/SLPs with each other...to care for and help others, to have fun, creativity, etc. It was laid back and excellent. I loved my CIs. The parents weren't bad at all. etc etc. I feel blessed to have found this profession with these people. I love having a job that makes me the best version of myself, instead of my worst. Sweet.

All in all, a very reaffirming week.

We also talked about babies a lot. That was interesting. I never knew so many people vommed for the first three months.
Three out of 5 OTs are preggers. My CI is seven weeks along. She just got married last month, and they thought that they'd have a hard time conceiving. Can you say honeymoon surprise?

Tonight is hanging out with Scotland friends and watching the cards game with them (I actually didn't even initiate the world series watching!), and tomorrow is breakfasting, maybe a bit of exploring, and then leaving. WOOOOOOOOO, GEORGIA.

P.S. I was way too excited yesterday in Chick-Fil-A. But it was soooooooo good!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive