While 90% of my classmates can say that they're not quite ready to drown (again), they can also say that it's their last semester. Not I! I have 3 left.
It is, however, a huge, gigantic wonderful thing that I get to drown with wonderful people and we all get to wail for life preservers together. And, you know, give each other temporary breaks from treading the water.
So, I am in the process of Transitioning. This entails looking back at pictures of friends, and getting amped up for a new semester. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo (haha. I'm trying).
Stepphy. She's the songbird of the group. Chipper, and has unexpected cycles of funny dialogues or responses.
Rhee rhee and me. Special friend. Super pals.
One of our favorite places. I especially enjoy it because you pay by the ounce, so I can get just a little and eat it all, instead of getting a whopping portion. Plus, you can put any toppings on you want, for the same per ounce charge.
Some of my lab mates. Ashley, in the middle, is my favorite friend, but the whole dynamic is great.
So Blessed!
So Blessed!
And just for fun, pictures at the donor dinner for scholarship recipients (this year, all 3 class years were invited).
All the gang, plus professor Taff and his wife (back left)
Three original class of 2012/13 recipients. Three more received some merit scholarship $ this year from our class.
Colton and I threw up the gang signs.
No comments:
Post a Comment