I know that this is the last semester that I'm spending with my best friends, and that a lot of great OT opportunities have presented themselves, but I have to remember in the short and long run to make sure that I have a chance to just sit and think and be myself (sometimes I want to write a book about my internal commentaries/dialogues. So funny!). It was a delight to read and write (a fun story) so much, pursuits which I find invigorating, but often take a backseat when school picks up. I gain so much insight from both, though.
I LOVE spending time with others, too. I find that invigorating as well. Hermit-life wouldn't suit me :) Just, balance is good. It's centering and eye-opening.
Operation Sewing Machine: Success. It was transported back to school in my checked bag :) Another fun experiment over break.
No comments:
Post a Comment