Friday, March 23, 2012

Hoot and a half

HAHAHAHA. My only "little bro" aka boy first cousin got an email address and started emailing me a few months back. I almost deleted an email called The Hunger Games tonight, thinking that it was some moviephone or news ad. I was startled by the size 5200 font and the personalize nature, though, so I read on :)

Hi Joyce,
I just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing.  Today the semester ended in my school and it was very stressing.  I had 5 tests!  3 in english, 1 in science, and 1 in math. :(  Fortunately, I got above an 87 on all of them.
I was curious to know if you were planning to see The Hunger Games or if you had read any of the books.  I heard that it will be bigger than the Harry Potter series and it is predicted to gross over $100,000,000 just in the first weekend!  I just finished the first book and will start Catching Fire at that beginning of Easter Break.  I am going to see the movie tomorrow and I'm very excited. 
May the odds be in your favor! 
Love, Nick
P.S.  I love your closing.  "The materials in this message are private and may contain Protected Healthcare Information or other information of a sensitive nature. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return mail." Tee Hee!


I love the font, the "may the odds be in your favor" and the "I love your closing." Love my silly-awesome little cuzzies!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive