It is invigorating to create: stories, paintings, dresses. It has been fun to do quite a bit of that this break.
I also went with Mom to Mrs. London's tea shop today, and we had tea and a delicious salad and the best macaroons that you could imagine (thanks, livingsocial!)
And just GeneralFun puttering around.
The nice thing about Saratoga is the very colorful and unique merchandise. I got a blue "slotted spoon" where the slots were a smiley face! We also got Dad waiver-requiring hot sauces.
I do not see the thrill in burning off your taste buds,
But Dad enjoys it, and that's what counts.
Tomorrow, Liz, Jim (who I expect to somewhat shortly introduce as "my friend Liz's fiance), Sara and I are going to the nature preserve to walk around. Then it's the Lenten service/dinner at church. I helped out with the Tahin Hatz again this year.
Observation: Armenian cooking is a contact sport.
Thursday I think Mom and I are going shopping for O' Glorious Scrubs. The news came from my site this summer that scrubs are generally worn. Somehow, this makes the fact that I will likely START work at 6:30am a little easier (I will be driving from 35 minutes away). I expect heavy work traffic at this hour. JUST KIDDING. At least it will be nice to not have to worry about matching professional clothing when my eyes are barely open.
It would not be pretty.
If my CI holds those hours for the summer, though, I will get out at 3:30pm (really more like 4:30 since I'll be new at writing notes and treatment planning), which is SWEET. Lake Michigan, here I come.
Alright. BED. Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment