Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hello world.
I am drowning. Please save me from this barrage of papers. I basically want to burrow under it all at the moment, and sleep for a long long time.

On the plus side, Thursday is Friday this semester, so I'm going to my first ball game tomorrow ($5 wooo) and playing ball with a friend before coming back and hunkering down for the night.

I can't believe I basically have no break until August this year (everyone talks about how FW level 2 redefines exhaustion, and it's Level 1 exhaustion x 10. LEVEL I EXHAUSTION IS PLENTY FOR ME), and then I only have a week and a half! I think that I will be positively vegetative. Like a potato or squash.

I keep trying to focus on how grateful I am to be alive, and I am. I'm grateful for these friends and these days, and that I live and walk and breathe.
But I wouldn't mind adding "sleeping" and "leisure" to that list :)
Work now, play later, work now, play later.
There better be some good games of duck duck goose down the road :P
GOODNIGHT WORLD

P.S. Both of my classes were so good today! And a girl who was walking in late was all "HEY! HELO MS. JOYCE!!" I felt like I was a rock star for a few hours. We read Go dog, Go and Growing Vegetable Soup (we added some stinky shoes to the pot though).

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive