My new goal in life is to become a demolition derby driver.
It's the coolest thing ever.
It's like glorified bumper cars for adults,
And it's really not too dangerous. The cars don't go too fast, it's a family friendly event with family friendly guys who aren't trying to kill each other, the frames don't have glass, and you just pull down your flag when you're finished.
Aka
We went to the county fair today
So cool.
I saw the cleanest, furriest, cutest cows and sheep (and swine) ever.
I watched the hay bale throwing contest.
We had good ice cream.
And I learned that Abercrombie and Fitch would probably sell a lot more
if they used FarmBoys in their advertisements.
They'd probably look a lot kinder, too.
All in all, a cool midwestern experience.
I have two weeks left at my site.
I am looking forward to sleeping past 5am again. And some quiet moments. Whether we're out or at home, my grandparents love to talk and love to ask questions :)
It's fun, but I'm looking forward to my intermittent doses of chill-ness again
No comments:
Post a Comment