Sunday, October 7, 2012

Why is my sports intuition so good?
The three Super Bowls I've paid attention to, I've correctly predicted (and won bets with my brother)
The Cardinals going all the way last year, I predicted.
The Giants beating the cowboys, and the Packers (my team) losing to the Giants, I correctly predicted.

The predictions go both ways.
I am going to root hard for the Cardinals, but I've been saying this year that they're not going to make it to the World Series, and I don't even think they'll make it out of the division series.

I know this sounds horrible, but it's not what I want per say,
It's just what I think will happen.

Now, I'm not educated enough on all sports or teams to have predictions all the time. I don't follow them that closely.
But it is odd.

I hope that they prove me wrong.

Something within the club house would have to dramatically change for that to be the case (like Holliday and Beltran hitting .450 or something).

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive