Monday, December 17, 2012

Adventures!
I finished the semester with spunk. I will not miss having to function on 4 hours of sleep when I graduate. Getting through everything that's due the last few weeks always seems slightly impossible.
Slowly but surely, however, everything got checked off.

I have to say, the two "anthem" songs I posted (Girl on Fire and Superwoman by Alicia Keys and Hall of Fame by The Script and Will. I. Am) + some Tay-Tay Swift got me through those last few weeks.

On Friday, I flew to Newark, NJ to spend the weekend at my grandparents' house. I got to babysit my cousins (dramatic dancing to Taylor Swift in Nick's room definitely occurred), went to a Christmas concert with my aunt, bought a winter coat with Grams, and met up with the whole crew (including my parental unit) to go into the city to see The Nutcracker.

We drove back Sunday night. Today has been all errands. There's a lot to be done before Christmas.

Of course, there has also been the Sandy Hook sadness. But, in an effort to not sound trite, I will leave it at that I've been thinking about that community a lot.

More break updates to come. Love and joy to all, in the meantime!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive