I have predicted the last five super bowls correctly (Giants, Saints, Green Bay, Giants, and Ravens). I predicted all of them publicly. I didn't even know who was playing until today. Nor did I watch, because I don't really care about football. But it was cool all the same.
This year's world series taught me that I can be wrong (I thought it would be Detroit vs San, DT winning), but it's almost uncanny the way I can usually predict certain things much higher than chance with no prior knowledge (usually all the experts say I'm wrong:)
Then again, I tend to pick the underdog if they have grit.
I know sometimes people will discount having a "good feeling" about something, and I try to take in all the information and keep an open mind, but I do definitely believe in good intuition, too. Sometimes, you've gotta trust the gut!
No comments:
Post a Comment