Sunday, February 3, 2013

Tonight

The sky is falling on the way home
In big white chunks
Canvas shredded

So large
Silent streets
Muzzling warmth of tired lamps
guiding the traveller home
caressing light
long shadows hugging figures
Deep darkness, fullness

Sprinking water on the people in the holy-temple-world
by Almighty Daddy
Blanketing the world in goodness
In so covering,
revealing purity,
cracking breastbone of Tall Ones
exposing hearts of children
Sanguine, pulsing with the throb of earth's soul

All are baby deer tonight
Wobbling through a world in wonder

My doorstep approaches to admit me too soon
I want to walk for miles more 
Four miles more


Homework awaits, 
but impatient pen must wait 

I create tornado in the empty street, looking up 
spinning with the beauty

Carve paths in snow that is soft, even when packed hard
large smiley faces 
designs,
angels,
to revive the next weary wanderer. 


I have never regretted taking time for nature
because taking time for nature
is taking time for peace

So I stand, in peace, and  stare at my work coated by the world's beautiful dandruff. 

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive