Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ah, a weekend with a best friend is a weekend well-spent!

We went to the conservatory, ate at Wendy's, went shopping (aka that time I tried on Olowu Duro's whole jc Penny's collection and came away with one $14 shirt. At least I killed the mystique), rented Jane Eyre, went to her fam's church (Rhee's dad is a pastor and art school prof), went out with the fam, played board games, and just had general fun.

She has this great dog, Dakota, who I also miss greatly. But it's always just refreshing being around Rheanna and her family. They're so patient, fun, and down-to-earth!

The other nice thing was the drive home. I meandered. I don't usually meander.

All in all, a 10/10 weekend!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive