to have such great friends all across the country.
There are my wonderful, spicy, sassy, talented and SMART high school best friends.
There's Alison, my orientation mate, and Helen, my roommate from across the pond. Both became my best friends over the course of our quirky and wonderful stay in McIntosh Hall.
There are my Armenian friends. Arpi, on the right, is one of my favorites.
There were my OT school best friends
...including RHEANNA, whom I'm off to see tomorrow!
It's always fun to see an old friend and make new memories. With any of these friends, we just pick up where we left off. They've all taught me different things, and I feel so fortunate that we've crossed paths.
Though Steph, Lori, Rheanna and I were mostly a foursome of best-friended-ness, we also quite naturally paired off at times...Steph with Lori and Rheanna with me. We'd cook dinner together sometimes, run errands, etc. I found it easy to be around her, even when I was feeling generally "tapped out" in terms of wanting to be around people (OT school = groups all day and most of the evening).
So basically, I'm looking forward to seeing one of my best friends tomorrow! Although I see all these people far less frequently now, I still love them (and others) all immensely!

No comments:
Post a Comment