Monday, May 6, 2013

What have I done the past few days?

Gone to see Iron Man 3, given the presentation of my life, tested first years for a practical exam in an accent, run errands, work on a paper (submitted! One more to go!), watched Dr. Phil, and was a tour docent at a universal design conference. 

Tomorrow is volunteering at a bone marrow drive, thesis defense, and lecture on the future of health care (loaded). 

I have one, sucky, huge, little, annoying paper to go. That's all that stands between me and graduation. 

I'm very, very very excited for my family to get here for graduation. I like 'em all! And it's always nice to eat out a bit more and go on adventures. And relax.

It's funny. I really don't enjoy being busy. I selected just a few activities out in high school and college because I'd rather read sherlock holmes for half an hour every night than go-go-go and collapse exhausted everyday. 

Because my priority was my project here, and my project was huge, by default I've been very busy. I had to fit in homework and other stuff around it. 

I'm looking forward to balance. Not too much time alone, not too much time on the go. 

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive