Monday, June 10, 2013

I'm home! 
We live in a pretty state!
I keep thinking fire trucks are tornado warning sirens! 
(We heard them a lot the last few months)

I did some interpretive dance at the wheel to song lyrics to pass the time, which made the 16 hours more entertaining. I also stopped at Grandpa's Cheese Shop for a hot dog. I had seen a sign for it probably 60 miles before the exit (then 30, then 2 and 1). After all the billboard hype, it was pretty anti-climactic. 

I have made the trip in one day before, but this time I figured I'd leave after work Friday and be home by early Saturday evening. I had from 10:30pm-11pm in Indianapolis in the hotel pool. Sublime. 

Yesterday was Armenian Fest. The food was SOOOOO GOOD THIS YEAR. I mean, really the only thing that changed was the lule kabobs, but it was leeeeegit. People danced. It was nice to catch up with friends and my babies. 
The last "little kid" that I used to play with after Sunday School (mom, Rebecca), is now a 9th grader at my former high school. They're all graduating and growing up...

Which I'm sure is what their parents say about me. 


Last night I opened up a few graduation cards that family sent. One congratulated me on my physical therapy degree. Another congratulated me on my PhD. So here, I shall write to the world, that I was an OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY student, and I got my doctorate in occupational therapy (OTD). You need your masters in OT or an OTD before you can even apply for PhD programs. My coursework did involve doing a substantial research project, but it only took two years instead of four to six that a PhD would take. 

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive