Friday, June 14, 2013

Oh my goodness.
In a word, the past week has been lovely. 

I mean, I unpacked and packed a lot of shanizzle. A LOT. Three days worth. My life is now neatly packed away in cardboard boxes. 

But the reading? The hanging out with the cats? Going to state parks? Running when I want to (with good air and no humidity)? SO WONDERFUL.

The hum-drum of life isn't ringing so fast in my ears, and I LIKE IT. 

I'm tired of busy. I'm tired of crazy. I don't regret it, but I do want to move forward with a more balanced life. 

Soon I'll also see what all the Downton Abbey hype is about, too! My grandfather has the boxed sets, and is bringing them up on fathers day for me to borrow! And picking out some others that he thinks that I like. He LOVES the BBC, so that's "our thing" when I spend the night in NJ. 

Needless to say, I'm keeping happily occupied with this newfound freedom. Next week I'll start logging a few hours a day reviewing for fieldwork and editing a paper.

Wooooooooooooo vacation!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive