Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My favorite things

1. Hot dad day at the clinic. Who can help but notice? Involved dads are great.

2. Reading a summer journal containing a poem about peas and corn, an entry about how much fun going to a laundromat is (especially when mom lets you get a cherry soda), and how fun it is to find a slug under a rock. It's the small things in life...

3. Baby Clinic Wednesdays. Now that I'm taking on 70% of one OT's caseload and 50% of my others, that means LOTS of treatment planning. I don't need to do that for baby clinic. (I do, for now, however, need to practice the Test of Infant Motor Performance and do a case study assignment).

4. Stove top bread

5. Mashed potatoes

6. Having the opportunity to do crafts as part of my job to work on fine motor skills (today we cut out a robot).

7. Seeing the glow of accomplishment on kids' faces.

8. Being alive

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive