Here are a few of my favorites from country radio. I have a steady stream of hip hop, pop, christian, and country stations that I've listened to the last few years. Country was new from moving to STL, since I can't even FIND a country station whenever I go home.
Once you get through the corny intro lines, this song is great!
This is probably my favorite from the last year.
This basically is a super-sweet song.
I love how a lot of country stars seem to love their wives. It's sometimes a nice break from pop and hip hop, where we hear about a lot of jaded or ephemeral infatuations.
He was in my last entry. He's cute!
Love this song, and the poetry of Follow Your Arrow by Kacey Musgraves
This was on country stations wayyyyyy before it went mainstream. They've had a few other hits, but this is still my favorite.
Another oldie but goodie
No comments:
Post a Comment