Maybe that's why our family weddings are more like family reunions. This week, my cousin George got married. I ran amok with Aram, Matt, and Melissa. I also enjoyed my older cousin, Ara. Times were good, and it's good to know that when I do have a wedding, I know what it means for the family to get together like this. Introvert that I am, I've always wanted a smaller wedding. Mom always said that wasn't an option. As I've grown older, I've come to appreciate those who cemented the glue with an invitation addressed to displaced cousins across the country.
The sad thing is that ma's camera battery died, so we only have one picture (see below).
This is from my grandfather's 80th birthday the weekend before. I'm feeding my niece.
Here's my grandfather with his grands and great-grand.
It's been a wonderful few weekends full of family!
No comments:
Post a Comment