There's too much kidnapping and abduction.
I mean, I'm no baby, but can't we watch something non-traumatic sometime? I like sleep.
I think this is why I prefer reading.
The people in the next room were watching the Japanese channel though, and rather loudly, so I thought that I'd join suit.
That's the interesting part about living in a hotel. I evaluated a kid today who was also living in an extended stay hotel very close to mine, so that was funny sharing stories.
Today I did my in-service. That means I just have one more big student project to go. Shazam.
I get so excited for Wednesdays every week for dodgeball/trivia afterwards. Last week we got marriage advice! Aka one of the guys is a psychologist/marriage counselor. We all sit and chat about different places that we've lived and sports and interesting life stories and have such a lovely, platonic good time! It's good to look forward to something after a long 3 days. Ten and a half to eleven hour days are fun, but can be tiring when you're running after kids. I'm so grateful that I'm independent in my caseload and experiencing some new challenging cases. Brain work is fun and creativity is rewarding.
No comments:
Post a Comment