Sunday, September 1, 2013

I get so proud for all the Mommas out there who have contributed consistent, level-headed, kind boys to the world. I've loved being proud of so many Moms every week at dodgeball. Between dodgeball and Cincinnati, my faith that kind, driven, fun boys (with integrity) exist has been restored. I didn't meet a whole ton of boys in OT school, and I wasn't too impressed with the character of many that I did meet. 

There were 21 people at KICKball today. Eli, on the left, is one of my favorites. He and Jesse are soooooo nice. Parker and Jordan are my two other good friends. The older folks were left at the end when I took the picture, but most people who played today were between 25-35. Five girls were there, too. That was really fun. I always cheer for girls regardless of what team they're on. 

Here is a lady on the ground afterwards! You can tell it was tough! She was new, and very nice.

I was a total boy in getting on base (best record on either team, thanks to speed) and catching balls!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive