Saturday, December 7, 2013

Rhee Rhee (my best best-friend from OT school) and I are planning a foreign adventure sometime in the next year or two!
I studied abroad in 2008, and I wouldn't change a thing about it.
I chose to go to a tough academic school versus an easy international university,
Because I really wanted to get to know the citizens of a country and its system:
Immersion.
My blog was started just before that experience, and it chronicles how truly wonderful it was.
It truly felt like Hogwarts, down to the inter-hall cup and The Night Bus.

On the weekends, I hung out with my two best friends, Helen and Alison, or went to frisbee tournaments with another best friend, Drew. Or did homework. :)

I went to Bath one weekend, and I was in London for 1 day.
Soooo, if possible, while young and unattached (and thus less expensive to take a vacation), I'd like to go back to Europe. Rheanna proposed a trip, and so here we are, retweeting pictures of Norway and England and Switzerland to try to decide what looks like the best places.

I'm very excited.

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive