I like sorting through my thoughts.
I like having a record of my life, and I fall asleep before I finish journal entries.
I admit that I did slip up with the YouTube watching ban when I discovered Alex and Sierra on YouTube.
But mostly I discovered that when I didn't have Facebook to go to in the evenings, I drew or sewed instead.
I also got super-organized. My walls are washed. Essential papers are filed. Craft supplies are consolidated. That sorta stuff that really doesn't get done without an excessive amount of time, or when it finally is too disorganized to be borne.
I've gone out and done a bunch of things, too.
I also got super-organized. My walls are washed. Essential papers are filed. Craft supplies are consolidated. That sorta stuff that really doesn't get done without an excessive amount of time, or when it finally is too disorganized to be borne.
I've gone out and done a bunch of things, too.
I went to another phenomenal meetup and met a nurse that had gone to school in St. Louis a block away from me, during the same time that I was there!
The twelve other girls were all really normal, classy, and nice, and it was fun to explore a restaurant in a part of town that I don't usually go to.
Tomorrow is another first. My favorite radio station (WGNA) is sponsoring Country Idol (a local version of American Idol), and I want to go! I'll be going to the club alone for basically the first time ever.
I'm trying to take more risks with my social life. I don't know if I'll be able to stay in the area, but if I do, I want to have a couple awesome friends! And friends who like country music wouldn't hurt, since there are a boatload of concerts coming north this summer!
I will let you know how it goes!
I'm trying to take more risks with my social life. I don't know if I'll be able to stay in the area, but if I do, I want to have a couple awesome friends! And friends who like country music wouldn't hurt, since there are a boatload of concerts coming north this summer!
I will let you know how it goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment