Monday, January 20, 2014

In anticipation of moving out of my family's humble abode after I take my licensing exam and pass and all that, I've been sewing. Quite a bit. 

Let me tell you. Nothing with ruffles is overpriced. It took me so much longer to make ruffled pillow cover than it did to make an ordinary pillow cover. 

Wa-lah. 


In case you are almost permanently blind but still want to see the ruffle. 

I've also sewn 4 zebra placemats and a ruffled tea towel (which I have yet to hem). I walk on the wild side the fabric was on sale

Here is my first attempt at bunting. It really has 9 triangles, but I wasn't savvy enough to make them all fit nicely. 


I love that sewing frees me to have what I want in my (someday) home without it being exorbitant. Once I'm proficient in sewing, I would like to learn how to carve wood. 

The end. 



No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive