Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I finally got my authorization to schedule my OT test today. I will take it next week. Wooo.

That being said, the last week has kinda sucked. I mean, I've done lots of fun stuff. Gotten together with a friend for lunch, gone ice skating, watched the olympic opening ceremonies, had the house to myself.

It's the first year (and I've never had a Valentine on Valentine's day) that I actually HATE Valentine's day.
Hate it. Or at least the lead-up. It's depressing.

So, to stem feeling bitter (and avoid posting the 3 half-crafted entries on various things that annoy me), I figured I'd put up some innocuous pins.

Window boxes.
Yeah, can't get less controversial than that.

I'm not an ambitious gardener. I pulled too many weeds in my childhood for that. I would, however, love some window boxes and a small garden like this

Eveland Flower garden  South Korea's best theme park, four seasons garden

Just kidding. Probably just some flowers along a walkway. So here are the garden boxes that I like.

Add Charm with Window Boxes | Follow the Magic Formula | SouthernLiving.com


Summer window boxes #BHGSummer


Dress Up a Dormer  Window boxes are the perfect way to make dormers look extra special. Create lots of season-long interest with a mix of profuse bloomers, such as this verbena, and unusual foliage, such as flowering kale & sedge. That way you can enjoy the beautiful leaves & their distinct textures if the flowers take a break.  A. Sedge (Carex siderosticha 'Variegata') - 2  B. Kale (Brassica oleracea 'Osaka') --2  C. Verbena 'Tuscany Violet with Eye' - 2  D. Coral bells (Heuchera 'Pewter Moon-2



Deck Planting, Take Two


Another Take on White


Window Boxes Inspiration Curb Appeal


fab

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive