Friday, October 3, 2014

Well, I went to a great (large) club with a couple friends Wednesday night. Cutie pie, Eric Pasly, was playing for a sold out crowd. In NY terms, that's about 150 people. I took my little fabric wallet with a debit card and my ID.
And promptly forgot to put it back in my purse the next morning.
Which wouldn't have been a problem, except for I had to beg for money (my co-workers) so that I could buy gas to get home, since no cash + no ID (couldn't write myself a check) = big problem.

Thankfully, I was not stranded at work overnight.
Speaking of which, it's hard to believe I'm coming up on 6 months there!

Another funny stories from the halls of a rehab facility. I told a lady that I worked with for a bit (who also has schizophrenia) that I liked her haircut as I walked past her in the hallway today. She said thanks...and "I hate your hair. It is so ugly. It looks like you haven't gotten it cut in a year."

I burst out laughing. I got my hair styled a mere month ago, but leave it to an older lady to keep it real.
I also got schooled in checkers by a guy today (working on standing tolerance).

Overall, fun times.

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive