Monday, March 30, 2015

So for the first 22 minutes, we were all answering professionally and intelligently. Then this happened (Lori A chatroom leader for Journal Club for Hand Therapists)

Lori A
How did the researchers enroll the participants?
Joyce D
They paid them each a sum of $4,000,000.00
Joyce D
(just kidding)
Bibianna L
hahah

Which opened the door later for...
Kay E.
I like the PEM questions including "fiddly things".
janet a
grip, PEM, number of therapy sessions & time to RTW
Lori A
The secondary outcome measures were grip strength at 6 and 8 weeks post repair, part 2 of the Patient Evaluation Measure (PEM) at 6 and 12 weeks post repair with slight modification of the wording, the number of therapy sessions attended, and time to return to work.
Ronnie M
I liked "fiddly things" too
Joyce D
Me three
Ronnie M
Gonna start using that

Standardized outcome measure questionnaire question "When I try to use my hand for fiddly things, it is now"

Anyhow, I also answered about power and effect size and error types etc, but oh yes I did and oh yes it was fun!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive