Thursday, July 17, 2008

After session three we're assigned a new cabin and staff to keep things fresh. I'll be with the DEER for sessions four through seven! They're six to ten years old. I'm looking forward to it a lot, so hopefully it'll all go well. I'm living in the cabin, too (two counselors + the UL) this time, so I've got new roommates. What's possibly most exciting is that we've got two boys on our staff. It's going to be a really fun dynamic!

On another note, last night we went out to dinner as an ex-staff, and it was hilarious recaping this past week and the weeks before. Today is the island party (thank you board of directors!), but tomorrow the pre-cabin meetings will ensue, before the kids get here on the 19th!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive