Thursday, September 25, 2008

Funniest sign ever? Pretty much.
Helen wearing her dress robe in a manner to indicate that she's a fresher.
Beach - don't the clouds look so low?


McIntosh Hall is so great. Helen and I both feel like we can sit with any number of different people for meals. We do a fair amount together, but we also have other people that we hang out with. It's nice to be in a double for things like going to meals though. It'll be nice when societies, classes and clubs (sports) start to meet people outside of McIntosh as well. Yesterday I went to the "give it a go" day at the sports center to give field hockey a whirl. I'm not sure yet if I'll do that or ultimately frisbee, and athletics. Definitely some sport here though.

At St. Andrews, classes are generally 10, 20, or 30 credits. Students take 60 credit hours a semester. I was advised yesterday and matriculated today. My class breakdown for this semester is...
Revolution and Romanticism: Literature, History, and Society 1789-1805~ 30 credits
Social, Evolutionary, and Developmental Psychology I~ 15 credits
Film Studies~ 20 credits

The past few days have been busy. It's been filled with beach runs, dances, a comedy show, open mic night, McIntosh parties, random get-togethers in the hall, going out with CU, and trying to sort out classes. All in all a blast. This weekend we'll have the societies fayre, volunteers fayre, and sports fayre, as well as the first HUGE Ceilidh. Aside from that, I'm ready for classes to start. Bring it on.

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive