Mom and I went to color me mine last night and painted tiles. It was a blast, and very nice to get out of the house for something besides running. I'm attempting to get back into shape again. Actually, I'm ridiculously strong core strength-wise from camp with all the lifts, walking, and running up hills with wheelchairs, but endurance leaves a lot to be desired. St. Andrews has a lot of clubs and sports though, so I'm sure that'll help. Speaking of which, I'm pretty much packed. I'm glad I had a few weeks to get things in order instead of just a few days. Jonathan and I also went to the Greek Fest at St. George's today. SO MUCH FUN. We also have an ongoing war going on. Jonathan's getting it in the morning. He just doesn't know it yet :D
Sometimes I feel like camp gives you a totally different lens, and everything that comes in from the outside world is processed through this lens. This includes actions, lyrics, people that you meet on the street, etc. It's hard to talk about camp, because there are just so many different aspects of camp that trying to describe one feels like it's at the exclusion of others. I'm looking forward to seeing Paige, my favorite bobcat co-counselor in London soon though and talking/laughing about it!
That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment