Drew packed up and left today. That leaves just Alison and me in hall. He was a hard one to see go, because he's the one I'm least confident I'll ever see again. No matter what though, I'll cherish all the times we had together. We played on the same team at the Stirling tune-up in ultimate my second weekend (when he was still beardless:), so thankfully we did have a lot of times together.

Profile: Drew C.
Hometown: Greensboro, NC
Year/Age: Second, 20
Major: Divinity and Biblical Studies
Hobbies: Cliff jumping, dancing, disc golf (NC state champion), baseball, ultimate frisbee, drums, guitar, and cribbage.

Those four people out in the water? Yes, that's John, Drew, Alo, and me. It was a nice refreshing dip in the 80 degree water today. NOT. It definitely was cold, but so worth it. My last time in the waters of Scotland.

Alo and Drew before he left. I think he's a cutie, and am so proud of him for his attitude on EVERYTHING. He's quite popular, but unaffected in manners. He's polite, fun, hilarious, adventurous, courageous, and modest. It was also just so neat to meet someone from the south.

Ordinary, everyday things were SO fun with Drew, like walking to Tesco, riding on a bus, eating meals, pranking (ordinary/everyday for us:), and constantly trying to scare each other. There's no way I will be able to think about my time at St. Andrews without thinking about Drew. I'm glad I will be reminded of such a phenomenal person. He, Alison, Helen (and one more girl from frisbee) have definitely inspired me in my life.
1 comment:
You are such an amazing young lady. Cherish the times. Let them inspire you in your life. Love, mom
Post a Comment