Less than a week to go!! I'm so excited to go home and have a break. I have certainly done TONS of reading this semester. I'm looking forward to having my english (literature) minor finished after one more course.
Helen and Alison made me THE most awesome, most heartfelt present that I think I have ever gotten. They took pictures from the semester, went to kodak.com and made a book of me and all my friends, whether it be from hall or frisbee. They each wrote nice notes in it, and are getting signatures and little blurbs from other friends. It looks great! I was so lucky with my friends here! It definitely shows you how much you are appreciated/appreciate someone else when you put thought into that type of thing.
Thursday all my work will be done, and I will be 5/8 of the way through college. That's exciting! I still can't believe how fast this semester went by. I'm ready to be done with all my papers though (Thursday!). It will be nice to enjoy my last few days here in Scotland. Things on the list in the meantime for sure are Pride and Prejudice tomorrow and the Hall Christmas dinner on Wednesday. We also went out for dinner last night, and Yorkshire pudding is DELICIOUS. I had it with the longest sausage everrr. It's kind of like a puff dough pastry. Hopefully I can try some recipes when I get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment