Saturday, December 13, 2008

I don't think I've posted a picture of a highland cow up here yet. I took this on my 'camera run' the other day.

As you can see, it's still very green here. I think it's generally quite warm. Maybe in the 30-40 degree range. I JUST remembered the other day that when I go home there will be loads of snow and yellow grass in addition to the darkness of winter. It will be a much different landscape, and a lot colder!
Joyce, Helen, Alison, Drew. Alison's sister, Sarah, has also been with us the past few weeks. Drew took US out to breakfast for his birthday. We took this right before I left for class. Don't worry Mom, I wasn't wearing that hoodie the whole time.

This morning Helen left at 9:30am. We got up around 6:45 so that Helen could finish packing. We left for Leuchars around 8:15, and just hung out. As always, we just had fun and funny conversations. We shared THE BEST friend-hug ever, she boarded the train, and the train took off running...and so did I, just for kicks.
The more I think back on it, the more it strikes me about how amazing of a person she is. Every single day was just so much fun, because I shared it with such an awesome person, without fail. As E.E. Cummings stated, 'The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.' We definitely didn't waste any.

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive