Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We had a fire alarm last night.

This is the stairwell that we queue in before meals. Alison and I were first tonight :)
This was the table set up and decorations. We put down our names at tables. The dining hall staff brought the meal to us. It was a tomato soup, turkey (traditional christmas meat), gravy, potatoes, brussel sprouts, carrots, fried potatoes, cranberry sauce, and little hotdogs in bacon. Very nice! It's a cool tradition.
The meal. Afterwards there was a chocolate cake. Right now there's port and chocolate in the common room as well, but I'm getting everything done so that tomorrow I'll be DONE (technically, the essay's not due till Friday, but I want it done by noon tomorrow). That way, I can enjoy two full days before departing for home.

I was in MacGregor's today (my favorite cafe) and it made me sad that it'll probably be my last time there. It's funny how things come full circle. I spent most of the first day walking around taking pictures, and I'll probably spend my last day in a similar manner, but with an entirely different perspective.

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive