Monday, December 13, 2010

"The best, If I could only have one Doctor it would be Dr. D. hands down. He talks to you like an equal (not I'm the Dr. your the patent don't ask me how's it going) You can ask how's it going."

It makes me so proud to read that about my Dad, Dr. Dad.

Someone in Detroit commented as we were leaving a bar and lounge that I am always "so nice" because I thanked the bouncers that we passed on our way out, and threw in a "have a nice night." It comes from my parents teaching me (and showing me) that a kindness is always an option, and never wasted. And it's appreciated by and should be shown to every sort of person: doctors, waitresses, professors, children, older folks, and so forth.

I take great pride in my ability to talk at an equal level with my campers, participants and, hopefully in the future, clients.

I guess I'm just like my dad!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive