Mom said she laughed out loud for a minute at my last picture post. I'm not sure what's so hilarious about chairs, but here Mom; the first one's for you!
Me on/and my last coffee shop date of the semester!
It was such a long assignment, and we only got it right before thanksgiving (so obviously I wasn't able to do any of it) that the library closed too early for me. Hence, coffee cartel. I'm in a great spot now for the rest of my finals. I love essay finals, and I have one of those. HOORAY!
Joyce, Ally, Grace, Brittany, Marissa, and front row, Katy and Mallory. Not picture: Tara. We were Group D for the semester! First semester is a ton of group work, and always with your assigned, semester long group. My group all got along great! I usually carry my camera in my backpack. Someone commented that they wished we had a group picture, so wah lah!
I know, I look like a lumberjack in this shirt. It's so warm though! Also, it's funny because I look taller than Marissa, and she's about 6 inches taller than I in real life. The floor is just slanted.
My apartment put up a lot of Christmas decorations this week! There's a village, two trees, this by the package room, and more ornaments hanging over the mail room.
Just a glimpse into Christmas time in St. Louis.
No comments:
Post a Comment