It's a bit ironic that most of us chose OT partly because we love that it's an active career, and then we sit in an auditorium for endless amounts of hours a day. Kayleigh and I chatted about it today. We decided that next semester we're walking or playing friz or nipping over to Olin for a quick basketball game during lunch break. I've also got a few more things up my sleeve. Playing sports is honestly one of the most fun things in the world to me, and I think it'll be even more fun when contrasted with the rest of my day. Anyhow...
I'm excited for tomorrow! We have our applications final in the early morning, and our foundations and theory of OT final in the afternoon. But what I'm really excited for? The OT department doughnut and coffee/juice breakfast to kick off the official exam week tomorrow. I'm a pretty healthy eater (I like my treats, but I like them to be treats), but if there's a frosted doughnut with sprinkles on top, I'm so on it!
Also, today I was asked if I minded being featured in a WUSM brochure. I'm pretty cool with that, so I'll be making my multimedia debut sometime soon. I suppose it's the second time. My vor was once featured in a calendar/website (at Double H...I was running a wheelchair up a hill). So, no matter how bad these pictures come out, I don't suppose it can be as bad as that.
Well, off to bed for this student! So excited for Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment