Monday, May 9, 2011

clips of the past few days

I'm home and boy, does it feel good!
No homework! No test! No responsibilities!

The transport home was epic. I had to be THAT PERSON at the airport,
who begs everyone to forgo the line in order to make a flight
"Excuse me. Are you in a hurry? My flight takes off in fifteen minutes. Would you mind if I pass?"
Times 65.
Due to a series of unfortunate events, I didn't make it to the airport until 30 minutes before TAKE-OFF,
but ended up making my flight,
and getting to the gate
two minutes before boarding commenced.

To all the people in the world who let calmly frantic persons like myself pass, THANK YOU. I am thanking you on behalf of us all. Really, we appreciate it.

Anyhow, we went to New Jersey for Mother's Day. Dad rode his bike there, since he's getting in shape for riding out to St. Louis in a few weeks.
Nicholas, Lauren, and myself wrote mother's day mad-libs, so those were cute and livened up dessert (especially with Aunty Sue's word choices:).
I spent the night with Nana and Papa.
We watched Mansfield Park, which is always a good time.
Today Papa and I went to Bear Mountain and West Point. I hadn't been there in a long time, and it was really interesting.
I would relate more of the experience, but I'm still not caught up on sleep.
So, off to sleep in
MY WONDERFUL BED in
MY WONDERFUL ROOM, USA.

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive