Monday, June 6, 2011

I thought I was doing a good job acting awake in our sickle cell group lab today. I'm not sure if it's because I wrote a post-script in my weekly article review that I didn't have time to edit, as my grandparents were in town, and I would revise it later (I don't even think that these count for a grade, but just security of good opinion), or if I just wasn't as upbeat, but Dr. King sent me off at the end with a homework assignment that I like: go home and take a power nap.

Hooray for homework!!

That was pretty much the only big assignment due this week, though, so I'm looking forward to writing up more of my lit review. I love it!! This is my thing. Immersion in learning. I've really enjoyed writing each and every paragraph so far.

I'm off to obey Dr. King's admonition now. You see, I take homework very seriously. ;)

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive