-Get together with Liz and Sara
-Go ice skating with Liz and Sara
-Cardinals scrapbook (oh yes I did!)
-Alvin and the chipmunks with Mom, Dad, Jonathan and Violet
-Christmas eve at our partay
-Christmas in NJ. Mah baby cuz'es are growing up
-Bowling with Evan, Mike, Jean, Alex, Jean, Ian, Julia, Leslie and others who shall remain nameless. Because I forgot, not because I'm excluding them :
-Hanging out with the above, plus Matt, Chris, Sarita, and Kat at Julia's house.
-Dinner and bowling with Jonathan, Violet, Vahagn, and Karinne'
-Drinks with Jean, Matthew, Ben, and STEPH COGEN. Also, finding out steph cogen reads my blog. Win.
-Building a paper holder with dad and his power tools
-Christmas shopping with mom
-Hanging out with mom at night watching TV
-Making pancake puffs :)
-Playing baseball twice with dad, INCLUDING with my new bat (Christmas present).
-SO MUCH SLEEPING.
-QUITE A BIT OF RUNNING.
No comments:
Post a Comment