Thursday, December 15, 2011

I had a lot of big firsts this semester:

-First concert (Lupe Fiasco) http://youtu.be/xWN0KCuMSdA
-First time going to a NLDS game Go Cards!
-First time going to a NLCS game Hey there, Jason
-First time going to a World Series game
-First time going to two World Series games :) I'll remember this forever
-First time going to a World Series parade. LOVED Tony speech, although this is only a small part
-First time buying alcohol at a store (we had champagne and cupcakes for the last OTD class)
-First time having a teacher buy us alcohol at the store (mimosas with my lab:)
-First time testing how long and late I could work, each week, every week.
-First peds rotation.

I have to say, I am glad to be done, but I was certainly blessed with great experiences along the way!!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive