Wednesday, December 7, 2011

http://ceejandem.blogspot.com/2010/02/graduate-school-barbie-tm.html?spref=fb

Appropriately posted by another OT student. I guess some graduate programs might be easy. It looks like many are not, including mine, in their workloads. I think it's an exercise in how little sleep the human body can function on some days. Note: I went 42 hours without sleep right before thanksgiving break, but normally I average between 3 and 6 during the week. Our OTD class (we have an extra class this semester, which I spend 3/4 of my time on, compared to the masters students) is so excited to be done.

It's work now, play later, or play now and work later, though, and I've never doubted that this is the path for me. It is!

So we all appreciated this post. Massive headache. Bed. Adios!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive